10 Things (11/10)

It has been a while since I updated the 10 Things post.
Here is it with the recent happenings! =)


#1
Day out with the girls at Harajuku




#2
Having private time from each other although we are together 


#3
Hearty brunch made specially for me!


#4
Finish the book which made me laughed all along the way reading it


#5
First attempt in baking cheesecake and I was so happy that everyone likes it


#6
Collaboration. Mee by YW and Wanton by me. =)


#7
Halloween Pumpkin Pudding Crepe. Awesome.


#8
Arrival of Stylenanda parcel


#9
Enjoyed myself on my last Sports Day in college


#10

A delightful news from my friend telling me that she is coming to Japan for vacation on this weekend.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend don't forget to count your blessings! =)


btw, this is my 444th post.
(just saying)


0 comments:

Post a Comment