Picturesque Hong Kong

After writing 6 posts about my trip to Hong Kong and Macau, I think this is the last one to wrap everything. Not much words are going to be share, instead I will take this opportunity to post some random photos that I have not share before.

Hong Kong is a beautiful but highly populated city. I once thought that Japan is the most populated city by having 45 out of 51 train stations which are ranked the busiest in the world.  Not only that, Japan has narrow highways and tons of flyovers. But I guess I was wrong! Do you know that Hong Kong is the most populated in the world with a land mass of 1104km² and a population of 7 million people?

Nonetheless, we can't deny that Hong Kong is still very picturesque with fancy skyscrapers and vintage shops embracing each other at the same time. I've edited the photos into painting mode because I somehow feel that they look magical in painting. Turned out picture with sufficient background light look better than those taken at night.  Just hover your cursor to the image for the unedited ones. (works on PC only)


#1
LV showcase




#2
Trams


#3
Symphony of Light


#4
Subway (similar to UK's)


#5
Chinese herbs?



#6
Abercrombie and Fitch


#7
Street



#8
Work in progress



#9
Indonesians waiting to break fast


#10
Open cafe


#11
Beautiful lighting



#12
Escalators 


#13
Street performance



#14
Night Life



#15
Cool interior in Nike



#16
Details


#17
Jumping ropes and Boxing gloves


#18
Youngsters waiting for their polaroid taken by a local artist



#19
We had ours taken too!


#20
From where I stand



#21
You never told me you got property here my dear? (inside joke) 



#22
Sunny day in Ocean Park


#23
Michael Jackson wannabe



#24
Fakies? 



#25
Adidas


#26
Too many choices, too hard to choose


#27
Kobe Bryant's handprint on display


#28
Wan Tan Mee



#29
Mutton Noodle (Ngau Yuk Mean)


#30
鸡蛋仔 (gai dan zai)


#31
Roasted Pork with rice


#32
Roasted pork and chicken with Hong Kong sausage and salted egg


#33
Dumpling soup

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? What do you feel about that place?
I really love their food. Haven't feel so "Chinese" for a while since I have not been home for a year. 
Gotta love all the roasted stuffs! They taste heavenly although it's hell for the tummy.
However, I do think that the portion for the food may be slightly too big for girls. Perhaps Hongkees eat a lot? 

Photos #26 onwards do not have hover effect. 
Which of the photos above is your favourite? Mine ones are #8 and #13.
Hope you like the post as much as I enjoy writing and editing the photos!



x



First time trying the hover effect. 
It's more troublesome than you can even imagine!
Used almost 12 hours to finish this post XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment