Thai Food and Coffee Art in Chiba Japan

It was the first Thai food attempt since I was back from Malaysia 3 months ago.
I wasn't a Thai food lover few years back because I was really poor savouring spicy food. Give me tom yum kung and I assure you that I have to drink double the amount of water than the tom yum kung you gave me. However, I was greatly affected by my boyfriend, a Thai food lover maniac who loves almost every Thai food that you can mention. After these few years and guess what, SAWADEEKA! I LOVE THAI FOOD! THAI FOOD ALOY MAK MAK!!!

#1
Clockwise : Tom Yum Kung, Fish Cake, Pad Ka Prao 


I was so glad that my friend asked me out for mini girls gathering at a Thai food restaurant in Chiba 2 weeks back. Thinking of the sour-ish + spicy + steaming tom yum kung made my saliva gland out of control while I am writing this (sorry if I sound like a pervert XD). Anyway, saw image #1 above? That was 3 out of 4 dishes we ordered. 


#2
Tom Yum Kung
Closeup Tom Yum Kung


#3
4th dish : Tri-flavour fried fish

Everything taste so good! I almost forgotten how lucky I was as a Malaysian who can eat Thai food almost anywhere back in hometown with far affordable prices! Do you realise that all the dishes are in a very small proportion? I think it's hard to judge from these photos.... Nonetheless,  we love the food served because it was so nice and authentic as it were prepared by native Thai people who speak limited Japanese! Which means they have not stay in Japan for a long time and the food has not been localised YET. 


Ratings
Food : 3.5/5
Ambience : 2/5
タイランド
千葉県千葉市中央区富士見2-22-18
ベストプランニングビルB1F

You can read my previous Thai restaurant attempt HERE as well.  


==============================================================================================


For evening tea, us girls decided to visit a coffee art cafe located in Chiba as well. 
I have always wanted to visit coffee art cafe when I first saw people posted it on Instagram but I was so lazy to search for the location of the cafe in Japan. I was pretty delighted to have my FIRST coffee art at such impromptu situation. The barista was so kind to draw different characters for us which somewhat represent us. 

#4
Can you guess correctly which one is mine?


#5


Besides that, I also ordered a crepe waffle because they look so tempting! Turned out it tastes not bad at all after adding some salt and pepper on it. =)

I look forward to more girls' outing in the future. But it does cost a lot for a girls' gathering party in Japan due to the pricy transport fee. I would very much like to have it in KL every afternoon with my girls next time when I'm home. KL babes, don't forget to add me into your list! =)



Ratings
Food : 3.5/5
Ambience : 3/5
千葉県千葉市中央区新町1000 そごう千葉店 5F


ps: Have you notice the social icons at the top right of this page? Try hover your mouse over =)
Thanks to my talented bf who makes this happen. 

6 comments:

  1. Salt & pepper on your sweet crepe =.="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too when the waiter told me about it. I thought I understand it wrongly! haha! But it really did enhance the plain taste of the crepe! =)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. I loved the this month theme.... love love Thai food
    I am looking forward to the spread.... thai delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. so tempted! The crepe waffle looks good hehe

    ReplyDelete