Barcelona Football Match

Barcelona was one of the destination in my Europe trip. During our days in Barcelona, we managed to watch a LIVE in-stadium football match in Barcelona Football Club!  It was actually my boyfriend's idea. I wasn't interested watching one until I was there myself!

 #1




#2
Barcelona FC merchandise





However, things happened.
We were there 2 hours before the match to redeem the valid ticket for entrance. We asked the guard for direction and he told us to go RIGHT.  So we took 15-20 minutes to reach the spot for ticket redeeming booth (first red arrow). But unfortunately, the ticket booth number for our ticket wasn't there!  We thought that maybe it's further down a bit so we walk+run again.. But when we reached the booths (second red arrow), we didn't see our booth number as well! We were a bit panicked and asked another guard for direction...
He said that our ticket redemption booth is on the other side of the stadium!
I almost fainted when I heard that.
So we ran all the way (the green arrow) and finally found our ticket booth.
Waited 30 minutes for ticket redemption and the sad case is, the entrance for our seats are on the other side as again *facepalm* (yellow arrow).
And luckily, we manage to get into the stadium 15 minutes before the game started.

Can you imagine how much running we had done? I warmed up my body and don't even feel cold anymore =.=




 #3
the entrance


#4
cannot go in T__T
Realize that it has turned dark?



 And behold.......

#5



Seriously the live match is SO DIFFERENT from the one in TV (you must be thinking that I'm crapping because it sure is)! But for me, I "WOOAAAH" so LOUD and LONG and was so excited to be there!
However, Messi wasn't performing that day because there will be a Euro Cup match 2 days later. Such a disappointment!


The game was between Barcelona FC and Sporting House.

#6



Don't know if you watched that match? Barcelona won 3-1.
I remember that the headline for the newspaper on the next morning was "Barcelona FC win even without Messi" XD

#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14
Handsome security spotted =)


#15 
US


I slept halfway through the game cause i was too tired...... hehehe....




2 comments:

  1. Wow! U'd watched live football match. Even though I studied in UK before, never got the chance to watch.
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I went to UK too! but didn't have a chance to watch UK football match. must be ahh-mazing!! =)

    ReplyDelete