Paris Eiffel Tower ♥


I love Eiffel Tower A LOT.
No solid reason why, but I just love it. (You know the feeling when people asking you why you love your partner? =D)
In fact, it was because of Eiffel Tower that I went to visit Paris.
So we went there in the late evening and manage to see Eiffel tower lights off and lights on! Killing two birds with one stone!

Standing elegantly and sophisticately on the ground.

#1 

The arch of Eiffel. Took this photo right below Eiffel Tower.
#2
While we were busy discussing about what to eat for dinner, suddenly we heard everyone screaming! 
And guess what, Eiffel Tower was lighted up with the blinking moving LED! How romantic was that! Well, I screamed too! Like "WOOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!"

 #3


The LED blinks  for 10 minutes at each hour till 1am.
#4

We used the stairs instead of the lift to go up the Eiffel tower.
Make sure you have good stamina! I did grasps for air while climbing the stairs although I'm only 20! But still I managed to complete it! *proud*

Cute picture boards hung on the first floor of Eiffel Tower.

#5

#6

The view from first floor of Eiffel Tower.
 #7

#8

#9

#10

Oh dear...... I just love Eiffel Tower so much. Just can't get my eyes out of it. What do you think?



Stairs entrance ticket price
  • Adults – 5.00 Euro
  • Children (12-24 years old) – 3.50 Euro
  • Children (4-11 years old) – 3.00 Euro
  • Disabled persons – 3.00 Euro
Lift entrance ticket price
  • Adults – 14.00 Euro
  • Children (12-24 years old) – 12.50 Euro
  • Children (4-11 years old) – 9.50 Euro
  • Disabled persons – 9.50 Euro
To go there, hop down to Metro Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you! You managed to see the Eiffel Tower switching off the lights for Earth Hour! Paris is a beautiful place to be in and someday I want to go there for a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to visit here next time..;) Nice pictures btw..

    ReplyDelete
  3.  yup! Paris is definitely a must go for everyone =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photo .



    http://circleandhemisphere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5.  yes! do go for holiday! =) 
    thanks for the compliment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a waste that I did not visit Paris back then. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Don't worry, you can do it in near future =)

    ReplyDelete