Phuket

This is going to be a long post as I jammed 2 days thingy into one post.
Be ready to read and view about my Phuket trip!
Words are going to be minimise to let the photos do the talking!
Hop hop here we go!


Waiting for boarding
#1





Our first meal in Phuket

The green curry
#2



The Pineapple Fried Rice with the real pineapple!!! XD
#3
But it was hard+troublesome to eat in this fancy pineapple "bowl". Too little space to dig my spoon in!






We had a walk at the beach beside the hotel
#4
Wasn't as beautiful as what we expect though  due to low tide. But we did enjoy ourselves =)



Breathtaking view 1
#5



I was busy exploring this camera of my sis's. Still can't get use to the functions!
#6
Black heart skirt from H&M 








Day 2






Best green tea in town I got from the roadside stall! 
#7


Taxi
#8
Can really find Tuk Tuk in Phuket. Most of them are fancy taxi or some re-model 4 wheels. 
We paid real hard. Spent around 800-1000baht for taxi everyday T____T 



The colorful street
#9



A random temple
#10
I was so excited when I came across this one because there is hardly any temple in Phuket!
However this is a Chinese temple. Not a Thai one. =.=


Bikes for rent
#11
Most Europeans opt for this rather than the costly taxi.   



The Thai national flag and I
#12



While we were walking around the town, we came across this very old cafe just beside the roundabout at Karon. It was full with customers so we decided to give it a try. And turned out the food there were superb with very low price!

Otak-otak
#13
It was so good that I feel like having a second one! But was too full!


Chilling with Rosella drink
#14


Chef recommandation--Thai Style Hokkien Mee
#15




And then this manicure shop which actually caught my attention because of the 150baht signboard!
So cheap I can die!!!
But turned out the shop actually offer manicure with poster color instead of the usual nail polish.
I was like "WTF?! FML...... =.=" but what can I do?? I just let her did whatever she wanted and after she finished doing my nail, she even took a photo of it and posted it somewhere before asking for my permission.   #areyoukiddingme


This shop even offer hair extension service
#16


See the girl in yellow? She is waiting to do her hair extension. XD (out of topic....)
#17


What do you think?
#18



We left the town around 5pm and went to Karon Viewpoint which according to someone is the highest point in Karon where beautiful sunset and breathtaking view can be seen.


Breathtaking view 2
#19


The Goddess of.......... peace??  XD
#20


Took this with self-timer. =)
#21


Breathtaking view 3
#22



We had our dinner at restaurant at the hill before heading back.
Beautiful view behind me. 
#23


The mini+pirated Santorini. 
Breathtaking view 4
#24







Hope you enjoy the post! 
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. lol should use HDR mode to take photo #20, so that we could see ur pretty face yet stunning sunset behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! will take that advice Henry! thought you will like my silhouette more! XD

    ReplyDelete