My Birthday Dinner

Hey everyone, it is my birthday today!
As much as I love to celebrate my own birthday, I dislike how it reminds me of my age every year. Hence, no more exact number of candles on the cake since a few years ago. (chuckles) 

#1


I had a pre birthday dinner with my love at Medusa, a restaurant and bar lounge located at Ebisu Tokyo. This is our first time here and we really love this place because of the nice ambience and delicious food!

#2


See the huge glass-wall tank filled with jellyfish? I was so attracted to that wall because it is so beautiful! Dining in a place as nice as this while enjoying the view is all I can asked for that night.    
#3


#4


We had 4 course dinner and each of them are delicious! The chef did a really good job especially on the foie gras. I rarely order foie gras due to the cruel fact on how it was "made". However we did not realise that it was in our menu under "hot appetiser". We were surprised by how nice it taste because our last attempt on it at a restaurant around Roppongi was unpleasant.

#5
Fresh Oyster and Sea Urchin eggs with cauliflower puree

#6
Appetiser (all taste super nice)

#7
Foie Gras saute with apple caramelised red and honey sauce 

#8
King Crab Linguine of Americane sauce

#9
Fish with clam 

#10
Roast Japanese pork with Fourme d’Ambert madere sauce

#11
Tagliata of Japanese beef with balsamico sauce 

#12

Last but not the least, a birthday cake with "Happy Birthday" message in French prepared by the chef, a surprise from the lover boy. I was glad the dinner ended it this way :) 

#13
Strawberry cake

#14


#15
Does this look like paparazzi shot? haha!

That is all for this post!
Hope you enjoy it and do try out Medusa on your special occasion :)
Details are as follows, do not say I don't share!


Restaurant and Bar Lounge
Seafood x Charcoal Grill
EBISU Q PLAZA B1F,1-8-12,Ebisu, Shibuya-ku,Tokyo 150-0013 JAPAN
Service Hours   11:30-16:00 (Reservation) / 16:00-05:00 (Dinner & Bar)
Open 7 days a week
TEL 03-6408-6688


0 comments:

Post a Comment