Marina Bay Sands

First thing first, this post is nothing about my staying experience in Marina Bay Sands because I didn't spent a night nor dined there. Instead, this post is going to be a photo gallery of me and my friends in front of this building that is well-known for their infinity pool which I didn't get to see with my own eyes.  (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ

#1


#2

Last year, my Japanese friends and I had planned to stay here on our graduation trip. I remember one of my friend who was handling the accommodation told us that a room on the 4th floor (somewhere at the level as shown in pic number #2) is priced around USD500, which has absolutely zero remarkable view from the hotel room :/
But luckily sadly, the trip was cancelled due to some issues.

Back on topic.
Notice that shimmering white piece of thing on pic #2? I was surprised to find out it wasn't a piece of metal concrete, instead it's made up of tiny little pieces of steel joined together. You will see them move like waves when the wind passed by.

#3
Close view

The hotel is actually a lot narrower than I expected. I expect a grand interior with wow-effect, super modern designs and fitted with latest technology.
But from what I saw below, all the rooms must have low ceilings. One of my friend even told me that their beds are not very comfy!
Plus, privacy exposed while entering the room. haha.
Maybe the rooms on this part of the building are the economic ones and thus built in this way?
Many celebrities and artists, even Taylor Swift have visited this hotel, so they must be really good. They even claimed to have the largest suites in Singapore, equivalent to the size of 2 tennis court called as "Chairman Suites"!
Maybe I'm only seeing one part of it. Maybe the facilities of the rooms are really really nice?
Nonetheless, I still hope to visit this place sometime again in the future if I have that extra cash. 

#4
Passing by the hotel. 


Selfie time!

#5
Us ♡

It's a real challenge to capture the whole MBS into the frame without a wide lens. Not to mention that the day was so windy! This was the best we can do after taking like 13908524 shot attempts! haha.  

#5
A shot in front of MBS with besties. Checked. 

#6
Us again XD

#7
Phailed (apparently there was no successful portrait shot)


#8
What's the opposite of "bird-eye-view"??

#9
A random pond we passed by

#10
BFF

Look how different are we from the way we dress! We are literally the opposite of each other (same sex and almost same height though) in many aspects, but I am lucky to have her as one of my best friend! We wouldn't even be in each other's life if it wasn't because of an unanticipated mishap. We still laughed at this matter whenever it was mentioned XD



I love meeting everyone in Singapore. Although our friendship might not be as perfect or the same as it once were due to our different paths in life,  I am grateful that I can reach them from just a few taps on phone to catch up or just to irritate them.

Although it was a brief trip in Singapore, I feel satisfied :)
Hope you guys enjoy the post!
x

1 comments:

  1. ahem ahem....posting photos with me in it without permission is a violation and therefore certain amount of compensation will be charged accordingly...

    ReplyDelete