10 Things (22/8)

The best part of staying in Malaysia is having full excess to various kind of food from different ethnic around the world. Roti Canai for breakfast, Nasi Lemak for brunch, Wan Tan Mee for lunch, Pearl Milk Tea for tea break, pizza for dinner, sushi for supper etc...

My tummy is pretty happy this summer because believe me or not, it has been expanding frantically (no, I'm not pregnant) due to jamming as-much-as-possible food before heading back to Japan. I'm a person who loves to eat but gets full very easily. That is why I love to order A LOT but only peck a little from each dish. Which annoys my friends sometimes because they think that I'm wasting my food! (ಥ⌣ಥ)

back to the post.

The 10 things in this post is all about food!
I've been eating A LOT for the past few weeks and here are some from my phone!

#1
Char Siu Fan in Hong Kong


#2
Mango sherbet dessert from COD Macau




#3
Lord Stow's unfamous portugese egg tart
ok I've got to add caption to this one... The egg tart from Lord Stow is undeniably delicious!
It was the best tart that I've ever tasted in my life! It's as if your life is complete upon the first bite or like receiving your first peck from your first love! No joke! If you have a chance to go to Macau, NEVER miss this!! 


#4
Kampua from Setiawan


#5
Bak Kut Teh from my aunt's shop in Setiawan


#6
favorite Pan Mee from my aunt's shop in Setiawan 


#7
Sg Petani Curry Mee


#8
so nice I can fly agar-agar by YW's mom


#9
Jelly beans from the Great Britain! 


#10
Glutinous rice cendol


There are so much more food photos I would like to share! 
But because it's a 10 Thing post, I'll just leave them for the next time! =)
Hope you enjoy this post! 
xoxo




9 comments:

  1. which state of Malaysia you're staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia food is still ze best right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Henry! Full of oilsssss! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm?? far from where??
    u wanna pay me a visit? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selangor.. yea.. was thinking of that. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 things again! and u never meet me up =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see u very busy!;P
    And that day was quite rush, just went to see the murals then went back already to avoid traffic jam.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete