Travelogue : Macau (part 1)

Hello readers!
I'm now back to my native land Malaysia! =)
It's good to be home but I can't stand the weather here. I even had migraine not sure it was due to the weather or jet lag =.=

Anyway I just came back from my trip in Hong Kong and Macau and I can't wait to share it all with you guys!

#1





Our first stop was Macau where I met up with my friend who became our tour guide!
Couldn't thank her more for bringing us around to hunt for food and tourist spots around Macau.

#2


First lunch meal was in a shop somewhere on the street where we had this minced meat noodle and char siu noodle.
#3


#4

I wasn't keen to the taste at first try because both of the dishes taste very "local" ( it's too dilute in my opinion ) but I started to like it as I finish it =)
People who dislike oily food may want to skip these dishes but for people who love pork or minced meat might as well have a try!


#5



#6


 #7



#8


#9



Another street food as we explore the town.

#10


#11



#12



#13
Us in front of fountain 

#14
OOTD : Apparels from Uniqlo | Longchamp tote | Adidas Originals sneaker





That's all for the time being!
Will be back for more updates!
xoxo



Noodle Restaurant Info
金隆云南米线(澳门广场店)
Address :半岛殷皇子大马路43-53A号澳门广场1楼7号
Tel :00853-28356956



5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Malaysia! I wanna go Macau too... it's a very fast growing development city it seems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you're back in Malaysia. These days the weather gets stuffy again. Drink more water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Henry! =)
    I only like the food there... that place is too crowded for me.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm back Anne! =)
    thanks for the concern! u take care too!

    ReplyDelete