10 Things (9/11)

This week's 10 Things will be about food too!
People around me know that I love food but unfortunately I can't really eat that much. However, I feel really lucky and fortunate to have chances of trying out so many types of foods and really hope that I got a bigger stomach and higher digestion rate. For those of you who are following my Instagram must have know that I love to cook too besides eating. I even created the #cooksharoncooks hashtag for something that cooked or baked.  =)

Anyway, here are the foods that I've tried out/ cooked for these past few weeks.


#1
DIY minced meat congee




#2
Mentaiko Udon and fried onion ball


#3
HUGE Japanese Korokke (Croquette) @ Tokyo Station


#4
Bibimbap(mixed rice) and Chijimi(Korean pancakes)


#5
DIY Pikachu Pancake


#6
Kebab meat with curry


#7
Natou. It has been a while since I last had it. Do you like it?


#8
DIY Maggi (original flavour)


#9
Salted Caramel Mont Blanc Pancake with roasted sweet potato chips


#10
Avocado, egg and bacon on English muffin made by YW for today's brunch


I have had foods of different countries for the past few weeks from Japanese to Korean to Pakistanis to English and many more. Are you a food lover like me who loves to try out different kinds of food? Or you are fond to just one like Italian or Japanese? 


Hope you enjoy the post and have a nice weekend! =)
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. how u do the pikachu pancake! so cute one! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend bought me the Pikachu mold! very cute right? XD

      Delete